Sunday, May 13, 2012

When To Say "Bless You"

    Everyone does it, and everyone says it. I'm talking about one person sneezing and another person saying "Bless You". This scenario happens everywhere. Some people say it regardless of who it is. Do you say "Bless You" to people you don't know? Do you say "Bless You" to people you do know? Whether it's your religion or beliefs that influence your decision, you have thought about it and made a quick decision on the spot to say or not say "Bless You".
    My personal beliefs come from the core feelings of the soul. I only say "Bless You" to people I know and care about. For me to utter the words "Bless You" means that I have taken my personal energy into asking the world to bless you because of the sneeze that occurred which is universal for sickness. My energy left my body to do good in the world. So why waste that on a stranger. My energy is not unlimited. Ya it will replenish but not instantly.
    Whereas others believe it rude to not say "Bless You" every time anyone sneezes, I find it rude to say "Bless You" unless you know and care about the person. What if a psycho says "Bless You" to me? What is his version of "Bless"? Will that hurt my life? Am I superstitious or deep down does this make sense? In this scenario, like others of moral beliefs, try and look past the issues of popularity and conformity to analyze the core feelings that pop into your soul that you have maintained forever. You may have just now realized these feelings but know they have been around forever. Some things you just know. This is my belief. Just something to think about after someone sneezes near you in the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment