Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Logitech M310 Starts to Break After 1.5 Years

After one year and 6 months my Logitech M310 Wireless Mouse is starting to go out. The laser and buttons are fine. The scroll wheel is sticking from inside the mouse. There are two tiny Phillips head screws under the battery cover but would still need further dis-assembly. Fixing it is basically out of the question because with the design and adhesive, it just wasn't meant to be taken apart and put back together. Overall it's been a good mouse and served me well through 3 semesters at school. With the Fleur Black Perl finish, I've gotten countless complements at school. My first instinct was to buy another M310 Wireless Mouse with a new design and possibly take this one apart and fix it after I get a new mouse. Afterall, how hard could it be to fix a wireless computer mouse? It's not rocket science lol. I am looking into current designs for the M310 and will post on my final decision. As for a rating review for my 2010 model M310, I give it a 5 out of 5. The accuracy, comfort, portability (meaning receiver space behind the battery cover), and style give it great usability for the average price of a wireless mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment