Saturday, May 12, 2012

Instant Coffee That Doesn't Suck

    Coffee, the savior and morning shock to hundreds of thousands of people, has a special place in most people's lives. Whether you have one or two cups in the morning, maybe one for the road later, in the afternoon or evening you have probably tried instant coffee. The recipe for instant coffee basically consist of a spoon full of coffee, sweetener, flavoring, add boiling water, add milk. Quick and easy. The only problem is in general instant coffee has a knack for being horribly tasteless and bland. I still drank instant coffee every day and tried several brands until I found one that was worth staying with, Nescafe Taster's Choice single serve packets. 
    I saw them and thought,"Wow, that looks like the packets you add to bottle water". So I thought I'd give them a try. Nescafe Taster's Choice single serve packets were very reasonably priced compared to Starbucks. The simple packet design literally seals in the freshness for superior coffee. Ya I could buy the beans and grind it myself for ultra fresh coffee but honestly I'm just too lazy and busy to do that. My days are hectic and my nights don't seem to slow down. I drink coffee and I like fresh coffee. I will not write bad things about the coffees that I didn't like but I will highly recommend Nescafe Taster's Choice single serve packets. I personally drink and recommend Nescafe Taster's Choice French Roast and Nescafe Taster's Choice House Blend single serve packets. Add some flavor back into your daily coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment