Thursday, May 17, 2012

Business Marketing the New Way

    Another day, another dollar at work. After work I go do my side jobs working on people's cars for extra money to pay the bills. Sometimes I wish I had more business. Other times I wish I had more time. Either way I know I wish I had a company name. Maybe that would get me more side jobs to help me out paying my bills. So why not? Then it hit me. I can just make a business name, get some business cards and stickers, then just wait for the phone calls.
    I needed a great company to provide service to an average guy like me. I don't want a minimum order of 100,000 business cards or stickers. So many places were out of the question immediately. I found Vista Print and it saved my idea. I can get literally anything for my new business that I can think of from Vista Print including stickers, business cards, calenders, luggage tags, hoodies, everything.
    Now my only problem is deciding on a name and logo. Maybe I'm just lucky or maybe Vista Print has thought of everything but they even have free logo designing for the inexperienced. So no matter how great your computer skills or design capabilities are, you can still make a great looking business card in a short amount of time. This is the perfect start to my summer oil change company. This may even be the perfect start to a consulting company, or design studio, or who knows. With access to so many products with my company name and logo on it, there is no limit to what I can do. Except maybe how much money I have. But this is an investment in my business that will bring me money.
    No time to wait. I'm designing more products for promotion right now. My advice if you have a business is to promote it. If you want to start a business, promote it. Take a look at Vista Print to get a great deal on lots of products for your business. Click the banner to the right to be directed to Vista Print's page and start promoting your future today. Or just click this link to get started https://click.discountclick.com/vistaprint/click.php?tid=850172

No comments:

Post a Comment