Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Easy "A" Nightmare is Over

    The final verdict is in for my final grade of an "F". That was a mistake. I nearly jumped in joy that the professor made a mistake on my id #. Now I can relax and enjoy the summer. Wait what am I saying, I've got work to do. I've got bills. I've got car insurance to pay. But most important on my list is buying a new video game since during school semesters it seems I have to keep the consoles turned off.
    So what's new in the video game world. What's exciting and interesting. What will keep me interested and entranced for hours to turn into days to turn into weeks? What do I want to buy? XBOX 360? Wii? Maybe look into the new PS Vita ? And what kind of wireless mouse will I buy to replace my current one with a scroll wheel that is going out? Will it be a Microsoft or Logitech mouse? Stay tuned and subscribe to find the hottest games of the summer and best wireless mice to choose from coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment