Friday, May 11, 2012

My Child the Star

    So imagine you are out at the store with your baby getting the essentials. Food, juice, diapers, and everything your future star needs to grow strong. You see the pictures of babies and children on the packages and think. "Why not my child on these. But I don't live in California or New York where they do the modeling auditions. And I don't want to seem like 'that' kinda of parent.Or am I a lazy parent for doing nothing?" 
    Now you are confused. What is the "proper" thing to do? Take a picture! Your star is not just a star to you. If you have good common sense than you really see something there that "is" there. Take a picture, upload it, and wait for stardom. Look at the advertisement on this page for a direct link to upload your child's photo and await stardom. Some parent's would say it's not right to put your child to work by doing nothing in front of a camera, however everyone I know would have loved to be a child star. I personally think it's awesome to have a career being beautiful at anytime in my life. Click the banner to get started if you chose to give it a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment