Friday, June 8, 2012

Forget Burning Candles - Just Warm Them Up

    Everyone likes to come home to a nice smelling apartment or house. No person would want to be embarrassed by a funky odor in their home. The truth is people smell, trash smells, pets smell, food smells, and everything else in your home smells. You fight to cover up the smells by taking out the trash regularly, showering, cleaning, and other odd chores to keep a tidy home. Sometimes it just isn't enough for a fresh smell and you turn to air fresheners and candles for a joyful boost in the atmosphere.
    Many options exist for freshening your home. The most common options are spray air fresheners and candles. Potpourri isn't that common anymore yet it still exist for an additional option. Oils with diffusers are a constant nuisance to keep a powerful scent. Candles are quick and easy however the cheap candles are not that powerful for covering scents.
    Forget burning candles and start warming them. Candle warmers are beginning to become a new craze among many homes. The option to warm the candle eliminates the accidental fires from knocking over candles. Yes that is still a problem in many homes. Although there are several brands on the market these days for candle warmers, one particularly stand out among the rest. ScentSationals Wickless candles are the best option in my opinion. 
    The ScentSationals brand has succeeded in making a quality popular product. They have multiple size options to suit the fashion  of the room you wish to enlighten and freshen. ScentSationals has also succeeded in making many styles for modern homes. Their designs are far superior to the bland, plain, and ugly candle warmers the competition offers. ScentSationals also offers a huge variety of scents to chose from for your warmer. The compact and affordable wax will last for days.
    My previous luck with candle warmers has not been satisfying by any means. The warmers I bought would only last a couple months. I was very upset about the short life span of the product compared to the price that I paid for it. When it came down to buying refills I was always frustrated with the price. I ended up throwing away my last warmer after it broke and went back to basic candles.
    I couldn't be happier to escape the flames of the candles burning in my home for a while. Candles to have a certain magic about them alone but don't cover up the everyday scents I'm looking to avoid in my home. The SentSationals candle warmer I bought, that plugs into the electrical outlet like a night light, keeps my home smelling fresh and however I choose. I say however I choose because the prices are so great I can have a stock pile of scents on hand for different moods. Forget spending twenty dollars a month on candles, now I'm spending five dollars on scented wax.
    Don't just take my word on this, go spend twenty dollars and try one out. Twenty dollars will get you a warmer and enough scents for two months. I am not being paid to write this. I only want to give advice on things I know. I know this product works better than candles, air fresheners, and wick diffusers combined. I am beyond satisfied with this product. Sometime I forget I have three cats, one dog, and three roommates.

No comments:

Post a Comment