Monday, May 14, 2012

Best Places to Buy Superhero Shirts Locally

    So it's summer now and my wardrobe needs to be updated. I don't buy clothes often, but at least once a year I try and give my family and friends a break and wear something different for once. So I embarked on a mission to buy some t-shirts the other day and was seriously disappointed at most places I went. Through the lame, bland, and obnoxious t-shirts I found some real winners at surprising places.
    I had an idea in my mind of just some cool shirts that I wanted to buy. Maybe some tribal print something or other, maybe a polo shirt, maybe a shirt with a brand name or a dragon or something. I never imagined I'd revamp my wardrobe with superhero shirts. But it happened. Am I'm happy with it.
    I started out at the local mall and walked out of Macy's, Dillard's, and JCPenny's empty handed and wallet still filled. I only half way expected to find something cool there anyway. Then I walked out of Hot Topic empty handed and knew the economy just wasn't cool this year. Then I went to Spencer's Gifts and wasn't happy there either. They had the most obnoxious Jersey Shore look alike shirts out of all the places I went. After that I happen to walk into FYE and was shocked to see awesome shirts at decent prices. So I got The Big Bang Theory shirts. I headed over to Target and wow talk about lame. Walmart was literally right next to Target and that's where I hit the jackpot.
    I didn't plan on buying 5 superhero t-shirts to revamp my wardrobe. But it happened. Am I'm happy with it. I'm not all into superhero everyday or anything but I watch the movies and play the video games on XBOX 360 and Wii. I saw some really thin custom looking shirts and it is Summer so I picked some up, liked the look, and I bought three of them. One Batman, one Superman, and one Spider-Man shirt. I'm not a real big Spider-Man fan but the shirt looked awesome so I got one. All those shirts had just the basic superhero logo on them. Then I saw the Batman The Dark Knight Rises shirts, loved the look of them, and purchased two. I was extremely surprised to find these awesome shirts at Walmart but super stoked that my journey for some new t-shirts had finally ended after hours of being let down at the mall.
    Not everyone will have a mall close to them or an FYE inside that mall, but everyone has a Walmart near them. I was looking to buy more tribal dragon type stuff like all my other shirts, but I have a closet full of those right now and could use something different. My recommendation for new t-shirts this Summer is to stop by your local Walmart and look at the Batman and other superhero shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment